For soft, thin, weak nails prone to peeling. Enriched with Keratin, Elastin, Vitamins E & B5.
Moisten a cotton pad and wipe nails clean. Replace cap tightly after use.
Flammable. Keep out of reach of children. If swallowed do NOT induce vomiting. If in eyes wash out immediately with water. For advice contact a Poison Information Centre 131126 (Aus) or 0800 764 766 (NZ) or a doctor.
Ethyl Acetate, Acetone, Alcohol Denat., Water (Aqua), Isopropyl Palmitate, Fragrance (Parfum), Tocopheryl Acetate, Benzophenone-3, Citric Acid, Blue 1 (CI 42090), Yellow 5 (CI 19140).