All pregnancy tests are not the same. First Response Early Result In-stream Pregnancy Test with patented ultra sensitive technology can detect very low levels of the pregnancy hormone, so you can know sooner. Early Results test 6 days before your missed period (5 days before day of expected period) Accurate over 99% accurate† * from the day before your expected period Easy to read and use results in 3 minutes Clinically Proven. First Response™ detected the hormone levels in 62% of women, 6 days before the day of the missed period (5 days before the day of expected period), in 78% of women 5 days before their missed period, in 87% of women 4 days before their missed period, in 98% of women 3 days before their missed period and in 99% of women 2 days before their missed period.
Keep out of reach of children. Single use device. Do not reuse. For in-vitro diagnostic use. (Not to be taken internally). Do not use this product after the expiry date.
1. Remove test stick from foil wrapper and take off the replaceable protective cap.
2. Holding the test stick by the Thumb Grip with the Absorbent Tip pointing downward and the Result Window facing away from your body, place the Absorbent Tip in your urine stream for 5 seconds only. It is recommended to use a watch/clock to time 5 seconds. (You may collect your urine in a clean, dry cup and immerse the entire Absorbent Tip in the urine for 5 seconds only if preferred.)
3. With the Absorbent Tip still pointing downward, replace the protective cap* and lay the stick on a dry flat surface with the Result Window facing up.
4. You may soon see a pink colour moving across the Result Window to indicate that the test is working.
5. Read your results at 3 minutes, but within 10 minutes * Replacement of the protective cap is not necessary for the proper functioning of this test. The protective cap allows you to save the test in order to show a positive result to your partner or doctor.